1) Focus mainly on Thermaflow Electric Combi Boilers, especially as a replacement for storage heaters, Gledhill Electramate 2000, Redring Dual Heat, Churchill Imstor. Focus on reduction in running costs by 35% in comparison to Amtec, Fusion, EHC Electric Boilers, Trianco Aztec, Dimplex, Askari Electric Boiler.
2) Focus on Hitachi Air Source Heat Pumps.
Thermaflow Combination Buffer linked with Hitachi Air Source Heat Pumps.
Focus on the reduction in runnning costs to be 20% less than Natural Gas which is the cheapest fuel at present.
5yr warranty, subject to annual service.
Running costs comparison before making your decision to install any of the following boilers.
Add Chart - images?
1) Thermaflow Electric Combi Boiler - 10 year warranty subject to annual service
2) Thermaflow - Hitachi Renewable System - 5 year warranty subject to annual service
3) Remove emphasis on Gas Servicing focus more on Gas Central Heating Installation and Boiler Exchanges. 5 year warranty subject to annual service.
Summary in order of priority
1) Thermaflow Electric Combi as described
2) Thermaflow - Hitachi Renewable System as described
3) Gas central heating system as described
Guarantees for all to stand out. Running costs, etc. to stand out.
Running cost comparison before making your decision to install a new heating system.
Costs based on units of heat used and tariff.
Thermaflow - Hitachi Renewable Energy System - average annual efficiency 300%